Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year from Big City Little Kitty!

Happy New Year!

It was a busy year! 

Charlie, Houdini, Evie, Chipo, Rufaro, Tapiwa, Lakshmi and Ganesha are all living happily ever after in their furrever homes.

My colony in LIC is still doing well.

I was a TNR coach for the first time in Sunnyside for a lovely woman named Danielle who became a great friend. I couldn't pull myself away from the project, so I stuck with her as a partner to see the project through to completion. The Shona kittens, Chipo, Rufaro and Tapiwa, came from this colony!

The Greasy Paws relocation took a toll physically, financially and emotionally. Thankfully, that worked out pretty well in the end. 

LIC always sends a few angels my way each year. Bibi Dega was taken in by the bodega where Bo Dega lives. They are best buds, spayed and neutered and doing well. Sandy was found by Mildred. I had her spayed and Mildred fostered her and found and amazing, loving home. The other black and white guy, I don't remember his name, showed up on Mildred's street. He was in pretty bad shape. I brought some meds, eventually had him neutered and once recovered and healthy Mildred released him. 

Some friends and I helped out a colony in LIC after storm Sandy

I had some dogs fixed too! 3 Pits needed some assistance in the Bronx; Nipsey, Maya and Dulce. A guy from the Bakery where my cat colony resides needed his lil guy fixed, so I hooked him up. And Mildred's dog, Ginger, was ready to go too, so she got spayed too.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment