Sunday, January 2, 2011

ITS OFFICIAL! TANKA AND SANTEE HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AND ARE LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

After several weeks of hiding under their blanket at North Brooklyn Cats' adoption events at Muddy Paws in Brooklyn, Santee and Tanka finally found a wonderful, forever home!
It was December 18th, a week before Christmas.
Santa delivered early this year!
Their new mom and dad walked in and took one look at them and knew they were their new kittens! I told them to be sure and look at everyone else available, but they knew, they wanted the girls! So that was it! Later I brought the girls over to their apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and they had them all set up to start in a small room (bathroom) until they get used to their new digs.
I hugged and kissed them and told them I love them and set them in the basket.
Here they are as I walked away and said my last goodbye.
I just called to do a 2 week follow up/check in to make sure the girls and the adopters are happy and was assured they are totally in love with Tanka and Santee (now named Kyle)!
She said they are now comfortable and confident in their new home and of course super sweet and loving:)
I also hear they have a new toy, their water bowl!
They play in their water bowl every day and leave it empty for mom and dad when they return home from work! Heehee! Stinkers!
I forgot to ask if Santee (Kyle) is still doing that shoulder bit:)
So this story ends with another happy ending!
Great job girls!
Best of luck and lots of love to you!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment