Saturday, November 17, 2012

Guys, guys, it's a litter box, not a sand box!

The kittens are a little too young for litter box training, but I have a little one in there so they can crawl through it and explore it etc. They have decided it is their own personal play time sand box! Kitten cuteness and wrestling montage!

It always starts the same way, kittens doing cute and sweet things, until...

The wrestling begins!






















At some point, Lakshmi had enough!
So she made her way off to a nap.

So Ganesha won the rights to the litter box! 
We call that "Winner Winner Kitten Dinner".
 They play outside of the litter box too;)



2 comments:

  1. hi, please contact me. My mom who is dying in hospice has this cute cat that is about 2 years old. neutered. Unfortunately I am not allowed any more pets than the cat I already have. I have been traveling from Cypress Hills to Astoria to feed him. But I need to find him a nice home. Be careful he has a thing for cheetos :) contact me kareemahbatts@gmail.com and i will call right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always starts the same way, kittens doing cute and sweet things, until...​printable pet coupons

    ReplyDelete