Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can I come home with you?

Hi, my name is Scotty!
I live in a foster home, and am looking for a new forever home to call my own.
The ideal home for me would be one with another young cat with whom I can play tag, wrestle, and when we are all tuckered out have a good snuggle.
A place with soft beds for me to nap,
good food for me to eat,
and screens on all the windows!
I'm here in Sunnyside,
waiting by the window,
looking for my new human(s) to take me home, and love me forever.
I hope to meet you soon!
Love,
Scotty
If you are interested in adopting Scotty, please contact Stephanie at bigcitylittlekitty@yahoo.com.
Scotty was rescued from the euthanasia list at NYCACC.
He is up-to-date on vaccinations, FIV/FELV negative, dewormed, healthy, neutered and litterbox trained. For more on Scotty read the previous posts.
He is a good little boy, sweet as sugar, and despite a rough start, is a very happy and loving little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment