Monday, August 31, 2009

READY, SET, HOME!

Kate and Sawyer are ready for their new home! Both tested negative for both FIV and FELV! They have had all 3 of their FVRCP shots, rabies vax and of course have already been spayed and neutered! So now we just need to find the perfect, loving home!
I accidentally posted their last update on my TNR blog, oops! You can check it out here...http://forcatssake.blogspot.com/2009/08/sleepy-times-and-more-papa-cat.html
Anyhoo, they are doing great and could not be any sweeter (or cuter)!
For example, look at this handsome little devil! Sawyer is a little lover boy! OMG this guy just wants to snuggle 24/7! Every time I sit down he comes running over to curl up in my lap. And then it is kneading time! I get kitty massages every day!
And little Kate! She is just a smart, curious, little sugar girl! She is the explorer!
She's a snuggly little thing too! She snuggles up for naps and gives massages! They sleep with me at night and when they curl up, they can not get any closer!
But, as usual, Eko is getting the most snuggles!
What a great nanny! Look closely, they are holding paws!
Um, even Tigra is giving in! I busted her grooming Kate the other day and she plays tag with them all the time! And look at her trying to act like she is not playing with Sawyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment